Tuesday 20 May 2008

International Weapon Skill's Workshop 2008

As mentioned by World Silat Expert in www.silatmelayu.com.my/seminardanbengkel.html there will be international weapons seminar in Kuala Lumpur on 22 June 2008.

Most of the participants are from Malaysia but 10 slots are open to International participations. The workshop will be presented by Guru Aminuddin Anuar (son of world silat expert, Anuar Abdul Wahab). Guru Aminuddin was former Malaysian Silat Champion between 1990-1995 and World Champion in 1992 and 1994.

This is the great opportunity to all fans of Silat Melayu to taste the touch of the real expert that will start again promoting Silat Melayu all around the world after several terms of break due to responsible to family and jobs.

Last year, he presented severals World Class Seminar in Kuala Lumpur that established the effectiveness of Silat Melayu. Many participants gave 5 stars comment to that seminar.

Visit http://www.silatmelayu.com.my/ for more information.

1 comment:

Fiqah said...

Finally, they have it again this year!! I've been waiting for this!

I went to the seminar last year and it was awesome! The guy who conducted the seminar; Aminuddin Anuar is a REAL expert! At first when I came I didnt really expect much.. but when i got there, WOW! i was so astonished, AMAZED even!!

To miss this seminar would be a shame. I went there last year and I'm coming again this year! It's MORE than worth it!